I am not one to use drugstore makeup-mostly because I like to try on makeup products before I them. So when CoverGirl sent me the new Super Sizer Mascara and Intensif Me!Eyeliner I was excited to give both these products a try. This past week I was in Chicago for work so I took these along and used them for a few days. Both the eyeliner and mascara worked pretty well, they lasted all day, and came off easily using an oil based eye make up remover. For the price points I was pleased with the overall quality and feel of both the eyeliner and mascara.
Super Sizer Mascara Styling Tips
- Start by placing the Lash Styler right at the base of the lashes, use the flat side at the base-you will get an immediate drenching of mascara.
- Then comb the volume through from root to tip, by twirling or rotating as you go. This will allow the shorter bristles to deliver maximum mascara while the longer bristles comb it through.
- Create your own style and technique by continuing to sculpt and style the lashes until you reach supersized, corner to corner volume.
Intensify Me!Eyeliner by LashBlast
- The new paddle-shaped tip makes a dramatic eye look easy by providing the control of a pencil and the intensity of a liquid liner.
- Get two looks in one, with no mess-thick and dramatic or thin and elegant.
- Use the flat side of the tip to create thick lines or the narrow side for thin lines.